Store Order fulfillment in Retail Industries
Flexli is proud to relaunch its Store Order Fulfillment with state of the art Pack-to-light technology designed specifically for Retail Industries
What is Store Order Fulfillment?
Store Order Fulfillment is a process used for storing inventory, picking, sorting, packing, and shipping of the Business-to-business (B2B) orders to specific stores.
Retail Stores regularly place orders of its fast moving merchandise with its warehouse. Pack to light provides a simple yet productive mechanism to speed up the process of packing store-order items in the warehouse and sending them to the stores is called store-order fulfilment.
Criteria: No. of Orders << No. of SKUs
- Each store-order consists of a list of SKUs along with the corresponding quantities.
- In the picking phase, SKUs are divided into multiple bins. Each Light Indicator represents a SKU in the Inventory.
- Once the picker goes into the picking area and scans a particular batch,it would trigger the Lights of Glow for those SKUs that are required in that batch. Lights also display the quantity of that SKU required in the ord
- After picking is complete, the pickboxes are transported to the distribution area.
- In the distribution phase, the items are picked from pickboxes and inserted into shipper boxes,
- PTL Station Operator picks item from the pickbox and scans the SKU label of the item using a HHT
- As soon as the SKU is scanned, the lights on the PTL modules glow for the appropriate shipper boxes.
- PTL station operator puts items into the shipper boxes
- Once shipper boxes are completely filled they packed are pushed to a conveyor belt for the dispatch